The VI Interdisciplinary Scientific Forum “New Materials and Advanced Technologies” will be held online.
From 23 to 26 November 2020, the VI Interdisciplinary Scientific Forum will be held online and feature “New Materials and Advanced Technologies”.
The main organizers of the event are the Council of Young Scientists of the Russian Academy of Sciences and the Coordinating Council for Youth Affairs in Science and Education under the Presidential Council for Science and Education.
The purpose of the forum is to establish new successful scientific groups, attract young specialists in the field of research and development, promote cooperation between Russian and international research organizations, representatives of government, industry, business, and media.
Despite the pandemic, the main task of the event is to strengthen interdisciplinary connections in the scientific community, promote the integration of science and industry in Russia to create new materials and promising technologies.
During the event, presentations will be made on the following scientific topics:
– Nanomaterials and Nanotechnologies
– Experimental methods of research of materials and structures
– Inorganic functional materials
– Organic functional materials
– Structural materials
– Biomaterials and technologies
– Promising processes in metallurgy
– Materials and technologies for green chemistry
– Additive technologies
– Health-saving of the population
– Management technologies, new materials and technologies in the oil and gas industries, materials and technologies for agriculture
After the forum, participants will receive certificates, and the authors of the best presentations will receive diplomas and free publication in the scientific journals “Journal of Inorganic Chemistry” or “IOP Conference Series: materials science and engineering”, indexed in the databases Scopus and Web of science.
Source: Scientific Russia